Call 0439 889 439
FUN & EFFECTIVE
No more boring lessons! Quality CPR and First Aid training from those that do it daily.
Let me come to you and deliver the type of training your workplace has been waiting for.
Leave the class more confident and better equipped to act in emergency situations.
Accredited First aid training is offered by LivCor, RTO 3586 which will be responsible for the quality of training and assessment provided and for the issuing of Statements of Attainment for the units of competency on its scope.
The accredited training and assessment will be conducted by Help 4 Life under LivCor responsibility and direction.
WHO SHOULD BE TRAINED IN FIRST AID?
1. DO YOU LIVE WITH FAMILY OR OTHERS?
2. DO YOU NEED CERTIFICATION FOR YOUR JOB OR JUST FOR LIFE SKILLS?
3. DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO A FIRST AID KIT OR DEFIBRILLATOR (AED)?
4. DO YOU WORK IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS?
5. DO YOU WANT TO BE BETTER PREPARED TO DEAL WITH EMERGENCIES?
CHILD OR AGED CARE
FRONT-LINE EMERGENCY WORK
HEALTH & FITNESS
COUNSELLING or SOCIAL WORK
IF YOU ANSWERED 'YES' TO ANY OF THE FIVE QUESTIONS,
THEN YOU SHOULD BOOK YOUR WORK/FAMILY/SOCIAL GROUP IN FOR A FIRST AID COURSE ASAP.
CALL TO ARRANGE A COURSE SUITABLE FOR YOU
0439 889 439
- COURSES BOUGHT TO YOUR WORKPLACE, OFFICE, SCHOOL, CLUB, HOME*
- CLASSES ARRANGED TO BEST SUITS YOUR GROUPS NEEDS
* Location suitability dependent.
Help 4 Life
wants to give you basic skills to save a life...
for the rest of your life.
"Doing nothing for others,
is the undoing of ourselves."
- Horace Mann
Choose from a range of classes lead by Senior Paramedics drawing on their work experiences
VALUE FOR MONEY
What does the cost of a loved one amount to?
You pay for what you get!
- Registered Trainer with AECP
- Certified Trainer & Assessor
- Registered Paramedic with AHPRA
TRAINING WITH ONLY QUALITY BRANDS:
Manikins designed to show the rescuer the quality of their compressions
When you count on an important machine to work, these have never let me down.
The LED lighting shows the rescuer how effective their compressions are
Helping save lives